Tuesday, September 8, 2009

back to school blues

As Sasha said, we have been extremely busy lately with the beginning of the school and having jobs and heading up student organizations and trying to also maintain some kind of social life at the same time. Suffice it to say, it's hectic. In fact, I got off of work at midnight and ran home to finish a couple of assignments for tomorrow. One is finished, and the other will have to wait, because this post has been in the making for about a week now.

Sadly, it's going to be a much shorter version of what I originally planned. I wanted to go on and one about how it's always been very important for me to choose my first day of school outfit, to set the tone for the year. And since this past week was my last first week of school ever, I was especially sure to make it something good.

So here are my outfits from the first and second days of my last year as a student. I hope they set the tone for great things to come in the future!




They are definitely setting the tone for lots of procrastination, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment