Sunday, January 30, 2011

let's get started!


Ok this is it! Me being a good blogger. Here are my items for the 30 for 30 challenge:






I know, I know, that picture says 9 and there are only 6. I have 3 more, these two, and a 3rd that I can't find a picture of because it's older.



Anthro red stripey and Banana Republic non-picutred are at the dry cleaner and Gap chambray tuxedo is in the mail! I hope it fits and stuff. If not, I have a tough choice to make.

I'm actually kind of nervous about this, because I'm not a huge remixer. I generally find outfits I like and wear the crap out of them. This is going to be a good test. I just don't know if I'm going to be able to make things flattering! Okay, positive thoughts. 30 for 30 will be awesome.

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be so fun, you have great new things since I've last seen you! (which were terribly long ago, sad). I love the Clark's shoes!

    ReplyDelete