Tuesday, January 11, 2011

one of those days

I had a bit of an outfit crisis this morning and I really wish I could have worn an outfit like, but I was supposed to have a meeting (and wanted to make a good first impression). Meeting was cancelled. 

This is the sort of thing I wear on days when I'm having trouble getting out of bed and out of the house to work. I really really like my job, but I don't particularly like leaving my warm apartment and comfy couch between 9am. Jeans, wool ski socks, my "blanket sweater" and a pashmina make it a teeny bit easy to push my bum out the door. 
 


The colors and brightness in the first picture? representative of the kind of weather that would make me jump out of bed to walk to work.

If you're in New England and you get a snow day tomorrow, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment