Friday, June 17, 2011

mom, daughter, skirt

Remember the pile of beautiful fabric I brought back from Ghana?  My mom and I made a bubble skirt:

and I already owned the perfect matching cardigan

So fun & colorful to wear!

It's the weekend! And it's already raining on my plans. I am going strawberry picking this weekend and biking or walking to the farmer's market tomorrow. 

Speaking of fun weekend things, if you're in the Worcester area, check out next weekend's best event (hosted by my organization): African American & Juneteenth Festival. Good music, yummy soul food, and vendors!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! and so glad that you FINALLY posted pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Sasha that is such a beautiful skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and so unique! I really love it.

    Also, I can't believe how long your hair was in the post you linked to, wow! You look beautiful with your bob :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder what panties shes wearing under her skirt

    ReplyDelete