Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Spain is lovely

Not all that long ago, before many busy weeks at work and fun weekends and a delightful busy spring, my parents and I went to Spain to visit my sister!

Jet-lagged in Madrid and o-so-happy to see Nadia


yum.

botanic gardens in Madrid


desperately in need of spring after a long New England winter



jamón, so much jamón


churros & chocolate. yum.


garden wall at La Caixa in Madrid






Cuena y las casas colgadas, houses literally hanging over the gorge


driving from city to city and taking in the beautiful country



"Love Milk, Love Fruit, Love Chocolate"

more yum.

Granada was so pretty.





Semana Santa


Flamenco!


La Mezquita in Cordoba




so much luggage. and I actually wore pretty much everything I brought. 

So, um, I'm back? I have a bunch of stuff to post, since it's been a couple of months...

No comments:

Post a Comment