Saturday, February 26, 2011

24: snow bunny at the office

I felt like I should go skiing or ice skating in this outfit with my new Smartwool tights and the glitter (on the neckline of my shirt). But I went to work. great story, right? 


The tights were super comfy and warm:-)


This was Thursday's outfit, yesterday I didn't get dressed. I worked from home, it rained all day, and I only left my apartment to do laundry and take the recycling out. I wore leggings and long sleeved tee and slippers all day. The night involved West Wing and Bones with my roommate, a phone call with my parents and going to be early. Yes, it was relaxing and great and I do  plan to get dressed today...

Layers:
White tank - Old Navy
Grey skirt - Gap
Scarf - Urban Outfitters
Tights - Smartwool
Shoes - Shoemania

No comments:

Post a Comment