Saturday, February 19, 2011

17: when I like an outfit, I wear it again

This shirt, sweater and pashmina just keep telling me to wear them together, and I keep listening. I even thought to myself as I was putting this outfit on "maybe I'll wear my black or grey sweater." And the purple sweater said, "uh, no, clearly I make such a good combination with the pashimina and shirt. there is no other option." 

Shirt/sweater, sweater/pashmina and shirt/sweater/pashmina worn here, here and here.

 


Layers:
White tank - Old Navy
Ivory tee with gold design - Talbots
Purple sweater - mom's closet
Belt - mom's closet
Pashminia - street vendor in NYC
Black skinny pants - Old Navy
Purple socks (they matched the outfit!) - Gold Toe (via Hubert's)
Boots - Etienne Aiger (via Macy's)

Happy Weekend everyone! I am still in bed now, but I'm off to find a good cup of coffee or tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment