Friday, February 4, 2011

two: my internet broke


Hello Sparkle in Time readers, this is Anna, writing to you from a very crowded Panera Bread, where I have taken up residence for the afternoon. Instead of blogging from the comfort of my couch, I am forced to be here by a broken modem and an unwillingness to interact with Comcast Cable.

Due to this unfortunate technology malfunction, I couldn't post my outfits Wednesday or yesterday, so here's Wednesday's:




So, if you haven't noticed, I live in Florida. Thus, I can take my photos outside next to my swimming pool. And that's my only gloating, I think the photos do the rest.

Anyway, this is another work day outfit. Sadly, this is pretty wild for my office. Literally. I'm wearing animal print. (Haha!) I think it's okay with my co-workers that I dress a little more "interesting" than everyone else, though. Because I'm the youngest person there and I'm in a creative position. I'm just going to keep telling myself that and dressing how I like!


No comments:

Post a Comment