Thursday, February 10, 2011

because the couch is comfy: pretty things & links

I had a crazy day, just crazy and I even had to be smiley-tension-resolving Sasha (for those of you who don't know me, I'm great at putting on a smiley face in between two people who sound like they are not particularly please with each other. It's hard to be tense and annoyed over a smiling co-worker. Not to "toot my own horn..."). Unfortunately, smiley-tension-resolving Sasha sometimes absorbs some of that tension.

And now I'm on the couch, with tea and pineapple, and I just don't want to get up to get my camera and today's outfit pictures. So here's a few pretty pictures and some links instead:

1-27-11 1
(from Blue Collar Catwalk)

Foto:
(from Stockholm Street Style)


(from: Keiko Lynn)

On Being a Feminist Beauty Blogger and How to Buy Makeup that Reflects Your Ethics, Logic, and Pocketbook from Those Graces

DIY: Wear Your Heart on Your Knees Tights from Modcloth (not sure I would wear these but the video and idea is cute)

Should You Shave Your Legs flow chart from Bite

Enjoy! Happy-almost-much-needed-Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment