Wednesday, December 23, 2009

i wish i really knew how to use photoshop

Hello again, dear few people who are still reading our blog. It has been quite a while. Finals (and end of semester events and such) consumed our lives. But we are now done and officially second semester seniors in  college! We are home (Anna in warm weather, Sasha in colder weather), well slept and relaxed. Now for catching up on the blog - here's a couple of reasonably old pictures from a moment when I decided to play around with photoshop a bit.



In this photo, I'm wearing the replacement boots (http://www.zappos.com/lassen-suri-black-leather) of my fake suede slouchy boots that were falling apart, to say the least. My mom had been telling me to throw them away for about a year but I loved them and could not find a decent priced replacement for some time.




Promise, more posts soon! Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment