Friday, June 11, 2010

onward!

Blogging has been rather sparse, has it not? Well, dear Sasha has a full time job now, so she must be too busy to blog. I, on the other hand, am completely unemployed and living at home for the time being. Thus, I have looked pretty much exactly like this for the past 2 weeks:



Striped Gap dress (I basically live in it), sandals, fedora to cover uncombed pool hair, no makeup at all. It's a comfy existence, but a boring one fashion-wise. But the tides turned today! I had a job interview, so I had to clean up and actually choose a nice ensemble. What a relief!



I was going to go outside and have some nice scenery in the pictures, but it is SO EFFING HOT. And with the blazer, I would have gotten all sweaty and shiny, which is not a good look (or smell) for a job interview.



I have to admit something: I borrowed this shirt and blazer from my mom. What can I say? She is a stylish and professional lady. Just the look I was going for. Combined with a skirt my friend made and my now favorite shoes (from the TJ Maxx clearance rack, thankyouverymuch), I hope I looked the part!


Turns out I have to go in for another interview, so I get to pick out another outfit. Whatever shall I wear?






1 comment: