Monday, May 10, 2010

spring chill

I did it! I finally used this tutorial and made my own skirt. It's not perfect, or even close to perfect, but it's the first thing I've ever sewn on a machine since 7th grade Home Ec.


I used a little scrap of fabric as a headband, wore my floral docs, and viola! I look kind of like an overgrown little girl. (Not a bad thing.)




Sasha, on the other hand, is the picture of sophistication in her trench coat and boots.


We wore these outfits on a surprisingly chilly day (which has turned into a surprisingly chilly week) to get coffee. The freedom of the days between finals ending and graduation is amazing, but we don't know what to do with ourselves most of the time!






P.S. Check out our new header! Sasha made it, isn't it pretty?

1 comment:

  1. The new header is very pretty! :-)

    And I love the color of the homemade skirt as well as Sasha's trench!

    ReplyDelete