Monday, May 3, 2010

catching up

My classes are done, we had the last event for one of my clubs tonight, my last college dance show is over, the last gathering for my other club is tomorrow, and I just have two papers to finish up...it's a bittersweet, I have loved college, but I'm ready for this part of my life to be done. For the next three weeks, I'll be spending my fabulous free time with my favorite people (including a trip home for mother's day and my sister's return and lots of senior week festivities) and my only committed time will be at my great new internship that is hopefully going to become a job. The first weekend of May was great, and I think the whole month will be!

Anyway, now that I'm pretty much done with normal commitments and have three weeks off, I can finally catch up with the blog world. Here's the few pictures I managed to take recently:


my family visited and we found great deals on trench coats (my spring must-have for this year) at Macy's:


No comments:

Post a Comment