Friday, April 30, 2010

anyone for a springtime tea party?

Hey there, lovely people who might have noticed our recent lack of posts. Remember that ugly time at the end of every college semester when every student has tons of work/papers/exams, all sorts of final events are happening, and (consequently) everyone is cranky? Add the fact that many of our dearest friends (and us too) are trying finalize post-graduation plans and that my dance show is tonight and tomorrow so I have been practically living in the theatre this week. It's a little crazy, to say the least.

Needless to say, my outfits haven't felt very "blog-able" this week, and I haven't had time to take pictures anyway. I did just discover this beautiful Etsy site full of flower-y things that I would love to wear to spring tea party or wedding! (Anyone want to host?)



All from: http://www.etsy.com/shop/whichgoose

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Those are definitely tea-party perfect!

    ReplyDelete