Tuesday, August 11, 2009

on top of a mountain

this past weekend we went to new hampshire with sasha's boyfriend, nick, to visit sasha's family. we went to the league of new hampshire craftsmen's fair (one of sasha's annual summer highlights) and took the chair lift to the top of mt.sunapee because anna had never been on one. here are the beautiful mountain top pictures:





sasha's sister and bestest best friend, nadia.

back in worcester, day one of our work week:



no photos from today because it was one of those horrible days at work that does not deserve documenting. we saw 500 days of summer tonight, with adorable zooey deschanel and joseph gorden-levitt. post to come!

5 comments:

  1. Ah I have been wanting to watch 500 days of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue dress is quite cute.
    I loved (500) Days of Summer! Especially the "musical" scene--I was dying of laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun! My cousin lives in NH but I've never been.... The greenery makes me wanna go though!!
    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the print on the blue dress ^^ lovely pics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. (500) Days of Summer = so totally adorable. I'm actually listening to the soundtrack right now haha

    ReplyDelete