Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hire Me?

A couple of weeks ago I posted about what I was planning to wear to a career fair - senioritis job search. I ended up wearing a blue shirt instead of white. I wore boots because it is still February and the weather would not allow open shoes and dry feet.

Yes, I cut my face out of the pictures...I don't know if I was nervous or what exactly but my face looks funny in all the photos haha. 

Here's what I wore later that day to be "business casual" and comfy for work.

All in all, I love the outfit and actually wore it to another career fair last week - both were successful. I just wish I had a better picture of the tweed jacket. It has such great fabric and buttons and I love it!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I just stumbled across your blog and couldn't help but notice those boots you're wearing! do you mind telling me where you got them? I've been looking for a pair of tall brown riding boots with a side zipper for quite a while now!

    -ang
    my email is als4756@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! They're actually from Macy's, but I bought them over a year ago so I'm not sure if they still sell them. This is the brand: http://www.etienneaigner.com/.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete