Wednesday, September 15, 2010

the last completely summer outfit?

These pictures are from almost 2 weeks ago...and I have worn o-so-many cute transitional summer-fall outfits since then, most of which I neglected to photograph (but will inevitably where again, because my closet is not endless). 

This is quite possibly my last summer outfit of the season - no nylons/tights/leggings and sweaters or jackets or layers in any form necessary for me to be warm enough. I'm planning to wear this dress tomorrow (see the not endless closet reference above), but with leggings, a scarf, and boots. The days are still summery....for about about 5 hours on good day. 

Anyway, the outfit:

 

and a close-up on my new short hair

Lots of exciting weekend activities in September (this past weekend included), pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment