Saturday, March 26, 2011

I like this, do you?

This is one of those mom-knows-best stories. Last spring, Free People sold a full length, black, wide leg, strapless jumper/romper and my mom said it would look great on me. I was skeptical and it was a typical Free People price which is a bit out of my range. 

Recently, I've been day-dreaming of that jumper, mixed in with day dreams of warm enough days to wear a jumper. It would be so great with a belt, and appropriate and fun with a jacket at work. Free People doesn't sell the jumper anymore, but! today, I saw this on Modcloth: 


I bet it would look great with a belt or a jacket. Do you like it? I'm still a bit skeptical if I would wear it enough to be worth the money, so I need some opinions! 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know! Jumpsuits are one of those things that I have a rule against, but it's just because I know one would be unflattering on me. And this one looks nice and simple, and so cool and effortless.

    I say go for it! And you can always return it, right?

    ReplyDelete