Monday, July 13, 2009

priceless



This weekend I finally got around to watching the movie Priceless or Horx de Prix (the French title) with Audrey Tautou and Gad Elmaleh. I first saw the trailer a couple of years ago and got the poster for free at a movie theatre in New York City, but I had never gotten around to watching it. Then last week I saw the DVD nearly hidden in the 50% off used DVD shelf at Hollywood Video! I couldn't resist as it was $5.99 and I felt kind of guilty having the poster up in my room without actually having seen the movie.


Here's the (very cheesy Americanized) trailer:


It was a cute movie, very predicdible and similar to most other French romantic comedies that I've seen. The basic gist of the movie is that two penniless people fall in love and run away together, leaving behind their sugar mommies and daddies. But I walked away from the movie wishing I could have someone footing the bill of a life of shopping, dining, and luxuriating on the French Riviera. And wishing that I was as stunningly gorgeous as Audrey Tautou.

These are the only pictures I can find that show Audrey in all her slinky, sexy glory.


All I want is to walk around France in loose, classic dresses and strappy heels. Someone find me a benefactor!

No comments:

Post a Comment